new "game"-are they crazy? Anyone heard of this?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I'm so sorry this happened to your son and your family. Some people can be such idiots. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I think going to the media is a good idea. Maybe someone will come forward with information. I bet most people have never heard of this happening. It would be a good chance to warn other parents/children.

Take care of yourself and that sweet child. We're all pulling for both of you.
  • I feel so sorry for the worry that has been out on both of you...hugs!
  • This is horrifying. My kids love to ride their bikes--I can't imagine anything so frightening.

Hug your son hard for all of us. Our thoughts are with your family.
  • Just wanted to update what's going on. The sheriff's dept. has gotten a hit on a vehicle that matches the description, but has not made an arrest yet. There also was another incident in a nearby town a couple days ago, but I don't have details on the vehicle, so don't know if it's the same one or another idiot.

We're just hoping and praying that this actually is the person and they "throw the book at him" so it will discourage anyone else from trying such stupid, mean, irresponsible, crazy "games"!

DS is doing ok-I've told him about all you wonderful people and your good wishes. Still waiting to find out about the leg x-ray. Getting results seems to take so long around here.

Thanks again for all the support. Warn your kids about this type of thing! I'll post more when I find out what the sheriff's going to do.
  • I hope they find the idiot who did this!! More importantaly I hope your some recovers fully!!
  • Quote: All these kids need parttime jobs and serious discipline.
    Don't be so damn nicey-nice: What they need is to have their @$$es kicked from here to China!