Inspirational quotes...dream boards

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • The one I'm trying to live by right now is in my siggy too.
  • This is such a great idea. I'm definitely making one for my dorm when I get home. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • I am going to start working on a dream board tonight. This is a wonderful idea. When I am finished with it, I will post it. Thanks for the idea!!
  • Great thread... I'll just post a quick one for now:

"Do what you don't want to do, so you can do what you want to do."
  • I was just thinking about this thread the other night when I finally started working on my "dream board". I haven't gotten very far on it yet since I'm super anal when it comes to things like this (that's why, as much as I WANT to, I just cannot get into scrapbooking - it would take me forever to make the "perfect" page, much less album!). Anyway, I'll be sure to post a pic when I finish. I can't wait to hang it on the wall next to my elliptical and stare at all the motivational pics while I'm working out!

If anyone else has a finished one they'd like to share, I'd love to see a picture of it!
  • Love this thread. I began one yesterday called What's your line? but no one responded. Here is my personal mantra and one of my favorites.

Feel your feelings, don't eat them - me

Just enough is as good as a feast - Mary Poppins
  • LynseyLikes2Lose - love that one
    Tessa- Love your name, it's my sis' - I wanna make a board TOO!

My quotes
    You have to do the thing you think you can not do - Elenor Rosevelt
    and another
    Leap and a net will appear!
  • This is my favorite!
    Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results