WW Online

• I joined WW online again about a 10 days ago actually. I've done it in the past with fair success. Doing it on my own just wasn't the best way to go for me. I love the tracker and recipe builder. Makes staying OP a lot easier. Anyone else do online?
    Jamie
  • I do -- I've been on WW online for almost 3 months now, and I like it. Having this site makes it much better, though!! I don't want to shell out the $$ for the meetings, but the support here is fantastic. Welcome, and keep on posting!

S
  • I also do weight watchers online. It is a less expensive way to work the program. Combining their online tools and 3fatchicks support groups is double the motivation.
  • I also do ww online. I love it. I just don't have the time to go to the meetings.
    I love the recipes that they have. I'm lucky, my husband does all the cooking, and he makes me a ww recipe almost every night!
    I have been coming to 3fatchicks for quite a while, I just hardly ever post. I do get lots of helpful info here. Everyone is very supportive to each other.