100 lbs less of me, I lost 100 lbs!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I don't know if this part of the forum is for people that have lost 100 lbs or have 100 to lose, either way it applies to me, I have lost 100 lbs! the bad news? I still have 159 to go. Upon waking this morning my scale had nice things to say to me as she whispered my weight into my ear. I officially weigh 433.4 lbs thats .4 away from a 101lb loss total since Jan1st My blog post about the 100 lb loss. just thought I would post it in here for you all.

As Ever
    Me
  • WOW!!! You are doing AMAZING!! All that since January -- what a great start!! You should be so proud of yourself and your kids must be having a ball having you to play with (stepped over to your blog for a peak!!).
  • Congratulations!!!!

I also started on January 1st and I'm 9 pounds away from 100 lost, its an amazing feeling. I wish you all the best on the rest, you'll be on goal before you know it! Keep it up and keep us updated. I'll go check out your blog

• Way to go Botzz! You're doing some inspiring work there!

You've lost 100lbs. Something many of us are working on. It's fantastic to see you make it this far. You can and you will get the rest of the way to your goal!
  • lol k so now I'm officially jealous

but seriously way to go! I havent seen a lot of 200 lb losers around here but you are well on your way to making that list
  • Hey Man!

Its great to see some guys here. I'm definitely going to check out your blog and follow your progress. You are doing great!
  • Congrats!! You look great!
  • Bravo!
  • Great job!
  • Congrats, that is wonderful!
  • Congratulations

• Way to go! I know you can feel such a physical difference. I am so proud of you and happy for you!!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Congratulations!