"Just Beachy" Blue Team Chat # 5

You're on Page 22 of 22
Go to
  • Quote: I got a raise this week at work, 19% can you believe that? Is that even possible? LOL.... I am very pleased!
    That's so nice!!

Zinke - I don't ever feel guilty if it's a controlled, planned amount vs. a mindless sort of frenzy!

Goodnight!
  • QOTD--What is the worst thing you ever tried to lose weight? How is what you are doing now different and better for you.

I've done Slimfast which didn't last long for me. I also Sommercized which drove everyone in my life crazy. Everyone at work gave me a standing ovation when I said I was stopping Sommercizing. Right now I'm building a healthier realtionship with food which is what I need right now. For most of my life that relationship has been so dysfunctional. I'm just trying to eat when hungry and stopping when satisfied. This also includes trying to eat less processed foods.

Three things I love about myself:
    my sense of humor
    I'm as loyal as they come
    I generally don't give a damn what others think--this helps me to do things that can be a bit scary to me

I've not been as present because this 6 wk Stats class is kicking my a**! I am struggling a little foodwise. I'm a self sabotager and I'm just doing too well. I will keep an eye on it so I don't lose my mind and start bingeing again.
  • Wow, are we screwed! 2 weeks lost!
  • Oh my good ness what a pain in th back side ..
  • If you can't remember your weight she had them on a spreadsheet here. So maybe we can fix our weights ourselves.