Hockey Fans?

• Is anyone following the Stanley Cup Playoffs? Originally from Pittsburgh, I've been a hardcore Penguins fan since forever. I can't believe they're going to be in the cup! Well, if they win this game today -which they will! Go Pens!

Are there any other hockey fans out there?

And if you're a penguins fan let me just say....

Scratch my back with a hacksaw!!
  • I'm from the 'burgh too! Homestead to be exact. Oh yeah, baby, the Pens are goin' all the way!!
  • GO PENS!!!!
  • Groan... I'm on the Philly side of the state. My husband is the biggest Flyers fan ever, but I'm happy to still have a PA team to watch!
  • Quote: Groan... I'm on the Philly side of the state. My husband is the biggest Flyers fan ever, but I'm happy to still have a PA team to watch!
    I'm sorry your husband is a Flyers fan. What is he thinking? haha Sorry, I'm just "jagging you" as we say in the 'burgh.

I'm flying back to PA this weekend just so I can watch the Stanley Cup series. I can't wait!
  • Where were you guys all season in our All About Hockey thread? Some people only come out for the playoffs!!

We're Sabres fans here, so nothing for us to get excited about except the Flyers LOSING!! I can't bear Briere and Biron winning the Stanley Cup dressed in ghastly orange... I hate the Flyers!!
  • I hate the Red Wings, and I can't stand Brooks Orpik, my least favorite Penguin. Any way both teams can lose? Oh, well, I like the Staal brothers and since Jordan plays for the Pens, I'll say:

GO PENS!!!