Laundry

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I have 5 loads of laundry left to do still. 6 & 7 are in the washer & dryer right now. How much laundry do you have to do today??
  • I live in an apartment, and I am currently drying 4 loads at the same time! I wish my apartment had W&D hookups; I'd go buy a set today!!
  • We have hookups..but when we first moved in here..we didnt have a W&D..so we used to go to the other base and do our laundry for free. We'd be there for hours, lol. Then our friend gave us her W&D before she moved back to texas. But the dryer broke in 2006..so we bought a brand new W&D from the NEX. Its been a huge lifesaver.
  • 2 loads. One's on the line right now,...I need to do whites next.
  • I LOVE DOING LAUNDRY.

Call me crazy. I love doing laundry/folding clothes. It's relaxing. My friends at college used to pay me to do theirs.
  • Okay, I'll call you crazy I keep telling the hubby we need to get 2 more washers and another dryer so I can do it all at once and be done with it for the day. I usually do 2 loads a day...1 whites, 1 coloreds but yesterday I did sheets and rugs so ended up with 4 loads. I try to do laundry every day but some days I will skip a day. Today...just have one load to do which I am doing right now.
  • I'm down to 4 loads now..this is gonna take forever. I want it all to be done today!!
  • 2 loads today. Whites and towels. It's strange, I've hated laundry all my life till now. Now it seems to be the only thing I can do consistently without too much protest.
  • I have to do a couple loads today too. I usually put it off as long as I can because I hate folding clothes. It takes little to no effort, but I find it irritating. I feel the same way about putting away the silverware in the dishwasher. Weird I know.
  • I wanted to do 4 but I live in an apartment where we cant own our washer/dryer ... and we only have 2 of each for the whole apartment building. Theyve been occupied all day long
  • I've got one load in the dryer and one in the washer. That's all I NEED to finish today, and I'll probably stop when they're done.
  • 3 loads left!!! I've been putting them away as soon as I take them out of the dryer. Right now I'm waiting for the towels to dry, so I can go take a shower.
  • Only have one more thing to wash and I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I go to the laundry mat and do about 5-6 loads every other weekend, it costs about $20.00 and takes about 3.5 hours (including brining the loads down 2 flights of stairs and going to the bank for money, folding & hanging, and putting away)
  • I have maybe 5 loads to do tomorrow....plus folding the ones I managed to wash before my brother's graduation party today.