Hey

• Just a quick note before I have to go back to the school. I am going early so that I can walk before practice is over. I weighed in this morning at work and I finially beat that 220 mark. Down to 218 on the scales at work. That is another 3 pounds this week. But anyway, I put in my letter today for the new job. I did not want to give it to my supervisor but that is the chain of command. When I did she made the remark that I did not know what I was getting into. I don't know if I even have a chance to get it but what will it hurt to try? Any job is what you make of it. If I do get it my supervisor will change and in one way that is good. I know that things will be hard for the next couple of week just because I took the chance and put in for the job. But it is like when I talked to my boss who will be hiring for the job that it is not like I don't like doing what I am doing it is just something to think about. And it is almost 2 dollars more an hour. And right now I could really use the money.
    Marlana, I know what you mean about the money things. Everything is due along with 2 car insurances and no extra money and the way hubby is eating us out of house and home I just don't know what I am going to do
    Oh yeah one more thing :I'M OUT OF WATER!!!!!!!!!!! If you all remember I don't like to drink the city water and we go and get some out of the mountain. Well I have drank all that I have so I guess I have to go and get somemore.
    Gotta run take care
    Teresa