Does Anyone Remember "Supermarket Sweep"?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I use to love that show! I remember watching it eons ago, but I think it's been canceled. That was a good old classic game show. And it MADE people exercise!! They had to run their butts off to get the products!

What other great TV/game shows does everyone remember?
  • Omg!! My mom & I used to LOVE that show, lol. We used to watch this show called Debt, lol. It was pretty good.
  • When my kids, now 27 and almost 25, were young they were watched by my sister during the day. They loved the show! My sister would take them and her two girls, 27 and 24 now, to do the grocery shopping....they would run down the asile "playing" the game.....memories...

for me I always like Concentration, Password, Let's Make A Deal and Match Game when I was young.
  • I do remember that show,I also liked Password and Concentration.I have watched Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune for many years.
  • I LOVED that show! I would yell at the screen at some of those people, lol.
  • Crystal maze, that was a wellll good. And gladiators but they've brought that back again but I don't have sky, thankfully all my friends said the new series is rubbish so I'm not missin gout
  • The *name* Supermarket Sweep rings a faint bell but I don't really remember watching it. The game shows I remember as a kid were Jeopardy, Hollywood Squares and The Match Game. Oh yeah, another one for Password and Concentration
  • I still love to watch the old Nick game shoes on Nick GAS!!

Double Dare & Legends of the Hidden Temple are still my fave!! LoL!!
  • I loved that show!! I remember how they all used to make a beeline for the obus form cushions and the cheese LOL

I used to love watching family feud when I was a kid.
  • I heard somewhere that Regis Philbin is going to host a new Password gameshow this summer... rumor ?? I'm not sure...
  • Quote: And gladiators but they've brought that back again but I don't have sky, thankfully all my friends said the new series is rubbish so I'm not missin gout
    I see you're British, is that American Gladiators or is there a British version? A new season of American Gladiators just started on NBC
  • I loved that show! How about Shop to you drop? That's another one I watched. Whammy! Family Feud, Wheel of fortune, Pyramid...goodness I loved me some game shows! I still watch some of them on the Game Show Network! As for Nick games...Lovvved Double Dare! and Guts!
  • Quote: I use to love that show! I remember watching it eons ago, but I think it's been canceled.
    You can find full episodes of Supermarket Sweep on Youtube along with Shop Til You Drop. Then again, what CAN'T you find on YouTube?

The next time you hear the beep, think of all the fun you can have on supermarket sweep! haha
  • I loved Supermarket Sweep and Shop Til You Drop. I am a game show nut!! Two of my old time favorites that they haven't brought back are Treasure Hunt and Name that Tune.
  • I loved that show!! I also loved Joker's Wild when I was young.