Deuceland May Honorees!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I started out on a biggest loser type program but they just basically gave me ideas to work from (as of tomorrow, I have one week left on that program). I eat lean meat, and good carbs. If I am craving something, I find a way to make it so I can eat it without guilt.....its kind of fun. So I really watch my calories and carbs, but I don't really have a level to follow. I'm also at the gym 5 days a week for about an hour each day.
    You made me get chills.......a tenth of the way to onederland! I haven't thought of it that way yet. I cannot imagine being there. ....ok, I'm getting emotional.......not hard for me to do! Thanks for the encouragement!!!
  • I am looking at calories, mostly. I am seeing a nutritionist and she is helping me eat a well balanced diet and all that.
    On a side note, I am meeting friends from high school that I haven't seen in years and I went to the store to get something new to wear so I would be knock'em dead hot. Well, I bee-bopped into Lane Bryant and got to trying on stuff. I found a shirt I really liked and it was an 18/20, I tried it on just to see and I walked out the door with it and will be sporting it Sat. night. I couldn't beleive it, of course other things I tried on that were 18/20 were tight, but that shirt fit just fine. I am still amazed that a few months ago I didn't even shop at Lane Bryant becuase the store didn't carry 30/32's. I usually had to go to the Avenue. It's a pretty cool feeling to be able to find something to wear without alot of drama. Though I can't wait till I don't have to shop at Lane Bryant anymore, I felt pretty good in there today.