Drivers License Weight - What's Yours?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Today I happened to see what weight my drivers license says....150. Ha!
    Maybe that should be our new goal....to weigh what our license says. I'm getting closer!

What does yours say?
  • I think mine says 260.
  • mine says 195.. so I need to get that changed!! YAHHHH
  • Wow~ Great job nelie and aerogora - you weigh less than your license says!
  • Hmm I'm in PA and we dont put weight on ours! I've never seen that.
  • Michelle~
    Interesting! On our license, we have our height, weight, and eye color. However, I filled out this info in high school when I got my first license, and haven't changed it since then. They're not very accurate.
  • Hmm...I think mine says 160. hehehe. It was filled out in high school as well and I just say everythings the same! Im not going to say, no, actually I gained a BUNCH of weight...lol.
  • No weight on licenses in CT.
  • No weight on licenses in Florida either. There used to be, but no more.
  • no weight in texas either. I guess everyone already knows everything is bigger in texas, ha ha!
  • Now that I'm 5# under my license weight, Iowa is taking it off so when I renew I won't be able to change it.
  • My license says 215. and that Im an inch taller. not very accurate
  • mine says 240
    I weighed 217 this morning.
  • Quote: Now that I'm 5# under my license weight, Iowa is taking it off so when I renew I won't be able to change it.
    I've been living in Iowa for a couple years, but I still have my Illinois driver's license. I thought about switching over, just so I can take the weight off of it.

Mine says 180. I filled it out in high school, but I was probably actually 220-230. I don't know what the point is because they don't actually weigh you (thankfully!)
  • Quote: no weight in texas either. I guess everyone already knows everything is bigger in texas, ha ha!

True story!!! Though most police officers that pull me over guess me to be 190-210.

Pshhh I wish!!