What Is Your Non-Food Guilty Pleasure ?

You're on Page 3 of 5
Go to
  • Glasses. I love glasses. As soon as I get a frame I'm on the look out for another pair!
  • Books, definitely.

Also really corny TV shows. I used to watch Gilmore Girls religiously when I had cable.
  • expensive hoodies.

first couple were olympic 2010 games hoodies.. but I just bought a turquoise artizia one as a reward. (all my other shopping is just regular shopping
  • I love to rent movies while my kids are at school.
  • My guilty pleasure is my weekly manicure
  • For me its teeny-bopper music I am a devoted country and metal fan (I know thats random) but sometimes when an Ashlee Simpson or Kelly Clarkson song comes on I just cant help but dance and sing along!
  • 1. Lifetime movies. You know, badly-written-badly-acted-based-on-a-true-story shlock. "My Mother Is A Serial Killer" or "My Husband Has Another Family" or "I Was A Gambling Addict." Yeah, one of those. With a bottle of expensive wine.

2. Fashion. Specifically, trolling thousands of high-end online shoppes and putting together outfits. I can spend hours doing this. It's like the grown-up version of Barbie dolls.

3. SCA (a medieval re-enactment group). Combine nerdy historical research with playing dress-up & make believe. Love!
  • Soap operas. I watch All My Children & As the World Turns online. And then go to the discussion forums at Soap Opera Central.

Nobody IRL knows about this guilty pleasure. It's like my deep, dark secret.
  • Shoes... jewelry... it's a horrible, horrible addiction...
  • dancing to disco and food network. (if i cant eat the food, i might as well watch it)
  • Books, Books, Books! My husband wants to buy me a Kindle hehe!
    &
    Singing super loud and dancing around to music in my car to and from work
  • The DOG PARK! I vanish with my 2 mutts for hours on end. Everyone pretends they don't know where I am. I go to the dog park as often as I can-- sometimes every day. The pups love running around without a leash, and I like walking around and getting exercise!
  • Hmm, I don't really feel guilty for this, but I have to say watching my favorite TV shows. They are old (I'm not much into current TV) and some only lasted like, a season.. but I love em. I get The Drew Carey Show, Whose Line, Buffy, The Simpsons, and my VHS recorded tapes of My Life with Busey and just watch my shows.
  • When I saw the title of this thread, I said to myself... cool, I have something to share... then I automatically looked to see who started the thread... lol... it was me... almost 3 yrs ago.. Thank you for the bump Chevy andSunshine...

I'll admit.. I'm a Real Housewives addict... I used to watch just the New York version, now I love New Jersey... I love them !
  • EBAY selling and buying