ready to lose the rest

• i've had an extremely slow month - only about 3 lbs - where before i was losing (on average) 10 lbs a month.

i feel like i've grown completely complacent, haven't stayed on plan, and have just been lazy.

i saw myself in the mirror today and thought "even though you've come a long way, you still have a long way to go!!" i'm tired of standing still. i'm recommitting myself to my plan starting NOW!!!

i've only got 12 lbs til my first big goal in July. I know I can do it!
  • lets go get em!
  • I know what you mean. While I am very proud of what I have done so far I feel like I could do better.. or I should try harder.. I am going to be stepping up my exercising
  • I'm with ya! I've been complacent the past 2 weeks, and it shows. I also have a goal for July 2nd, my birthday. We can do it!
  • I've been on plan, but have just been having a negative outlook on it...just realize that you ARE healthier and are making healthier decisions! you can do it
  • I could've written that word for word myself. I've been terrible. I need to stay on track too....hence the saying in my siggy! I think all the positive comments from people have hurt me more than helped me. I think, oh, I already lost this much and I look good according to others. But then I see myself and I'm still the same fat ole Lynsey I was before. We can do this. Sorry I just hyjacked your post!