Got myself a Ticker and everything

• But since I can't post URLs yet, pretend this is my ticker:
    • Starting weight: 400.4lbs (182kgs)
    • Current weight: 400.5lbs (182kgs)
    • Goal weight: 176lbs (80kgs)
    • Height: 5' 8.5"
    As you can see from it, I'm at the very beginning of my little journey, especially since I have never seen a number this high on my scale before.

I started a personal blog a couple weeks ago just to help me get a little perspective on my weight situation, then I got a bit lonely so I thought I'd look for some inspiration online and maybe even a little support.

It looks like I've come to the right place. I'm excited.. and intrigued by the sheer number of people here who are tackling and winning the same challenge I face.

My turn now.
  • ANONY . . . so glad to have you joining us . . . with that great attitude you will definitely win at this challenge. See you soon.
  • There's no way a body can be lonely here, glad you joined us.
  • Welcome and good luck !!
  • and Bon Voyage! It's going to be a fun trip!
  • I'm glad you found your way here ! Together, we can all get it right, once and for all.
  • Thanks for the warm welcome! I heard this from a movie last night:

It's not possible fail if you never give up.

Don't know if I quoted that right, but it's my new personal mantra.

Cheers everyone!
  • Glad to be here on the start of your journey!
  • hi i am a newbie too ! it's great to see so many people that we can talk to get support from !
  • Welcome, I think you'll like all the camaraderie and support on the site! Good luck with your journey!
  • Welcome aboard! I'm so glad you have joined us. If you tell me what plan you are thinking of following, maybe I can suggest some places on the forum that you might find great support. We also have a 300+ group for people weighing more than 300 pounds, plus a 100 Pound club for those wanting to lose more than 100 pounds. But you can go anywhere you please. Just jump right in!
  • I'm at the beginning too. Welcome!
  • I have only been here about a month and it is AWESOME! Congratulations on your decision on your new lifestyle! and goodluck on your journey.
  • Welcome to 3FC! I am glad you found us - weight loss is much easier with support of the entire forum.