Eva Mendes
    Jessica Biel
    Jennifer Aniston
    Old School Britney Spears
    Lauren Conrad (the hills)
    Scarlet Johansen
    Blake Lively (Gossip Girl)
    Kate Beckinsale
  • omg jillian michaels! yes! i also really just like the strong, well muscled look!
  • I want to be cut...haha. When I was younger I just wanted to be skinny and fit into a size 2 or 4. Now I appreciate muscle. Jillian has a killer body but in terms of actual celebrities (ie: who don't need to look cut up for a living) Jessica Biel and Pink look fantastic. I also think Jennifer Aniston has a great body but she's a little more on the just plain skinny side of things...
  • I would say I'd want..Kim Kardashian's body..since I already have a curvy body, especially the hips but ideally I would probably want Stacey Dash's or Halle Berry's body
  • I'm head over heels for Kat Von D's body. She was on Miami Ink, and now has her own show LA Ink.

• lita from the Ww(F)E lol her body rocks her legs arms abs boobs everything hair i would love to be her twin
  • amen on kat!

• Kat rocks! I love her. Not so sure about wanting her body though...
  • Quote: heck, I would kill to have Britney's AFTER she had kids, lol
    Yeah I would also...but talking dream body, I would rather have her body from before she was even married. She looked very muscular!
  • BEYONCE...oh doubt!

• Well, if this is total fantasy world than I'd love to have Shakira's body. But I'm afraid I just don't have curves like that.

I have a much more boyish figure I'm afraid. Broad shoulders, no boobs, thick waist.
  • i'm colombian, like shakira, and i can tell you for a fact that she wasn't always like that, se used to be a little biger than now, so there's still hope.
  • Natalie Portman or Blake Lively
  • I love Jessica Beils butt - I wish mine looked like that! I'd love her body, not too cut, not too soft. Just firm curves!

I read Jennifer Aniston only weight 105 pounds - to me that sounds rediculous, I'd have to weight that little - she is about 5 foot 4 too...really unhealthy sounding!