Lost weight! from 310 to 298 in 1 week... wow!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have my whey protien shake for breakfast, then I do the subway diet for lunch and dinner, and small snacks in between, and I am walking 2 miles, every other day. I am do it! I feel geat!
  • Hey,

Way to go! isnt that the best incentive? Keep it up.
    We are about the same weight and same height. I just have to say something when someone has the same measurements as me, ha ha. We can get there together.
    Anyway. I love subway too. That is my "go to" fast food.
  • That's fantastic, you're doing great!
  • Congratulations! That's quite a week you had!
  • that's awesome!! good for you.
  • It was too easy, I love sandwiches.... and yes, I have mayo, mustard, and cheese... on it.... those little bit of stuff will not gain you... I am doing great.... I will not eat a sandwich without those things on them... but it seems to be ok for me to do it... I need those calories anyways...I am happy... I am now a 2x instead of 3x.....yayayayayayyyaaaayyyyy:carr ot::carrot :
    Start Weight April 20, 2008: 312
    Current Weight May 5, 2008: 298
    Total Loss: 14 lbs.
  • Wow! Keep it up!
  • Keep it up, I know you can do it
  • TO: dandk0204
    How did you loose weight? u look great!
  • Wonderful! That weight loss is great incentive to keep going!
  • Congratulations! We're looking forward to many more happy reports.
  • Well done Chubs!!
  • Amazing!!! A new Subway opened near me, and maybe they didn't know how to make a good sandwich. I tried one, and I have to say there was one strip of chicken on it, and the rest was lettuce. I haven't been back. Your Subway sounds better.

Anyway, congratulations!!!
  • Most of the thime I Make it at home.....
    I eat at subway sometimes, But I just replicate the sandwich at home. It cost way less! But maybe I should cut out the mayo and cheese, just because I am loosing......Does not mean I can have that everyday....2 days with, and 4 days without, and 1 day whatever I want to eat... but I try to make a healthy choice... like jack in the box asian salad. or lots of avacado in tortillas, I love that stuff.... kiss all!