5 Factor Diet

• Is anyone here familiar with this diet?

HAs anyone tried it or on it now?

This seems like a pretty healthy diet to me, but I would like feedback from anyone familiar with it.

Thanks.
  • I just googled it. It doesn't seem dangerous. It's not telling to exclude any particular food group or drink your own weight in cabbage. Let us know how it works!
  • I looked into this diet. I bought the books and everything. It seems like a pretty good plan to me. I haven't decided if I am going to try it though...

Let me know what you think of it...

-Jennifer
  • i wouldn't
    hi, I have done so many diets and now i'm very educated in nutrition. 5 factor diet might help you lose weight, but you are putting so many unnatural things in your body...like loads of sodium. and he says to microwave most of your food...not the freshest way to cook. I have done the 3 hour diet and lost a lot of weight and it was great...but i was looking to lanky and skinny. so i am now going to cook all meals from the new book, "The Most Decadent Diet EVer" by devin alexander, author of the Biggest Loser Cookbook. Check out the recipes and you'll see why, you can have burgers, chocolate molten cake.....all kinds of foods you love and lose weight healthily. I'm also going to pump it up with Jillian Michaels' "Making the Cut" to get ripped in 30 days.