Deb's Cookbook?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I have seen a few posts in the recipes section that refer to "Deb's Cookbook." I think I have gathered that it is by a fellow LAWL member. Can anyone tell me where I can get my hands on a copy of her recipes?

Thanks!
  • if you PM me your email address, I can send it to you. It is a large file
  • any possible way that i can get a copy too?
    I am starting tomorrow and i guess that it will be strict for a few days, but it will be good to look at the recipies.

Thanks!
  • cookbook had been mailed enjoy.......and thanks again, Deb. You have helped so many of us
    XOXO
    P.S. for those of you who do not know Deb....her screen name is MTDebster
  • i'd PM you mama nicole but you have to have a certain number of posts before you can send to master posters! these forum rules are out there...
  • i just sent you a pm...........see if you can reply to it
  • Hi Momma Nicole
    I would love this cookbook, but it appears i have to post 10 times before I can pm people.... Ill try to get caught up!

hugs
    Dee
  • sent
  • I would also like a copy of this cookbook if you wouldn't mind sending it to me.
  • I would love to have it to if you wouldn't mind sending it to me too. I really need some new recipes.
  • Nicole, I hate to be a pain in the tush, but could you PM me so I can send you my e-mail addy??? Thanks!!!!
  • I too would love some new ideas.. Deb should start selling a cook book! If you wouldn't mind, I would love if you would send it my way please????
  • Is it possible to get a copy as well -- I'm trying to get a head start and be fullly prepared with lots of meal options.

Please let me know if you need any info!
  • Me too please. I am starting to get kinda bored. And sorry but the LAWL book did nothing for me!
  • would love a copy, new to here and would love some new ideas