best online photo book to use?

• Hi everyone,

I'm planning to make a photo book of marriage advice for my friend who is getting married this summer. I've collected pics and words of wisdom from several of the bride's female relatives (both grandmas, aunts, cousins, etc) and her girlfriends. I'm going to give this to her as a shower gift.

I'm not too handy with technology, so I plan to use an online photo service (like snapfish, picaso, shutterfly, etc.) to put it all together.

I'm just wondering if any of you have done this and what you thought of the service and end product? Anyone have a particular favorite online photo shop that does photo books?

Any advice would be appreciated!!

Thanks!
  • i use flckr.com and like it a lot (it use to be shutterfly). not sure what all ou ned to do, but its easy to use and put titles etc.
  • I always use Shutterfly...and I have done the book thing and I like it! I am going to do a wedding one also for my son & DIL.
  • I did both my wedding album and my honeymoon album on shutterfly, and I couldn't be more thrilled. The books always came out looking so wonderful - better, even, than they looked on screen. And they always have coupons/promotions floating around, so they are quite reasonably priced.
  • DS did a Shutterfly calendar for us for Christmas. It is absolutely wonderful. Very beautiful and of great quality stock. I highly recommend their products!
  • Blurb books are really great. I use them for proof books for my clients.

• Thanks, everyone! I will probably go with Shutterfly - my mom had a book made for my great aunt's 100th birthday party, and it did turn out very nicely. I'm going to check out Blurb books too. I didn't know Flickr had taken over Shutterfly.

I appreciate all the feedback!