Im a bit lost Re: Just Beachy

• I thought I was suppose to come and find out what team I am on. But I cannot seem to find any thing on it.

Am I suppose to pick a team and go there?

Can someone point me in the right direction please. Thanks!!
  • look at the stickeys for each colored team! the first post in each one has the team names and starting weights. look through each one until you find your name listed
  • Robin - looks like you are on the BLUE TEAM

If you look at the stickies on the top of the BL Main Page you'll see 3 for team list and weigh in thread (one each for RED Team, BLUE Team and BLACK Team (the most fabulous one in my opinion - but I'm biased ) . The very first post in each Chellez has listed the team members in alphabetical order by name. (Thanks for making it simple Chellez)
  • RobinW, you're on the blue team. Like Blz said, there are stickies at the top and you go there to create your weigh in post. Have fun!

edit - Happy beat me to it!
  • GO BLUE TEAM!!!
  • Thanks so much Ladies!!!!!!! That little "x" must have been the list. My computer at the shop wont read that stuff for some reason.
  • I'm having the same problem as Robin. I just get an "x" where the lists should be. Anyone notice what team I'm on? Thanks!
  • Switzie6 you are on black team!
  • Quote: I'm having the same problem as Robin. I just get an "x" where the lists should be. Anyone notice what team I'm on? Thanks!
    You're on the Black Team with me!!
  • Thanks Melissa!
  • You are so very welcome!!
  • wohooo GO BLACK!!
  • GO BLUE TEAM.... we are the noisy ones robin lol you will find us with many pages of chat
  • blue team unites!
    hello robinw

you are one of us on the blue blue team!
    welcome!

read the blue team page to make your weigh in page and exercise challenge page!