EZ's GUARANTEE ~ A 5 POUND LOSS!

You're on Page 1 of 27
Go to
  • OK gals here is the deal ~ If you look under my avatar you will see the number 171....that, at the moment, is a LIE!

I am embarrassed ~ disgusted ~ ashamed ~ dissapointed with myself! I worked so hard to get to 171...actually 169.....then I LAY-ZEEED OUT!

I need your help!

I need to get back to 171!

I personally guarantee you that if you want to lose 5 pounds along with me... I will guarantee you that I will stay with you on this thread until you do...day in...day out...with our ideas...thoughts...disappointments and successes!

Are you with me?

What do you have to lose?....****~O...how 'bout 5 pounds!
  • Count me in Gary!
    CountingDown 5 lbs
  • Hi Gary
    I'm with ya. I've been wanting to get this last 6 lbs gone!!! So I'll go one more than the 5 pounds you want to lose!!
    Debbie
  • Gary, I'm in, but do you know how long is has taken me to lose the last five pounds I lost???? Eight months, 8 long months...... But I'm in here with you and everyone else for the long run.

I'm a few lbs above my ticker weight too. Tomorrow morning, I'm coming clean and putting my true weight on the ticker.

I'm ready to see what 180 looks like!
  • Count me in ^.^ I want to get to goal!!!
  • Can I join, I havent been keeping track or lost a pound in 2 weeks. I havent gained but I sure would like to lose something!
  • count me in too..i need some motivation to get some weight off before a wedding in june.
  • Quote: Count me in Gary!
    CountingDown 5 lbs
    You are counted C-D!

Quote: Hi Gary
    I'm with ya. I've been wanting to get this last 6 lbs gone!!! So I'll go one more than the 5 pounds you want to lose!!
    Debbie
    Well to tell the truth DEBBIE ~ I need to lose 7 to get back to 171! Welcome on the team

Quote: Gary, I'm in, but do you know how long is has taken me to lose the last five pounds I lost???? Eight months, 8 long months...... But I'm in here with you and everyone else for the long run.

Aw come on TAMMY...we've been hanging out together more than 8 months here at 3FC...easy...gonna be easy stickin' with a future sister in ...

I'm a few lbs above my ticker weight too. Tomorrow morning, I'm coming clean and putting my true weight on the ticker.

I'm ready to see what 180 looks like!
    I will "man" up and add my 7 to the ticker tomorrow too!

Quote: Count me in ^.^ I want to get to goal!!!
    Well then MISSY you are in the right place!

Quote: Can I join, I havent been keeping track or lost a pound in 2 weeks. I havent gained but I sure would like to lose something!
    As you can see already GERLY...we got nutin' but loooosers here! Welcome

Quote: count me in too..i need some motivation to get some weight off before a wedding in june.
    What? Motivation?....no Gatorball going on over there?.....did ya see USC had 7 in the top 2 rounds of the NFL draft?...Impressive!! Oh yeah!!
  • I want to join in. I have lost so much but stalled for nearly 6 weeks. I really want to hit this goal. I really would love to get smaller but my initial goal was 160.
  • Quote: I want to join in. I have lost so much but stalled for nearly 6 weeks. I really want to hit this goal. I really would love to get smaller but my initial goal was 160.
    Jeweliek if you stick with us through thick and thin you will lose it....I guarantee it!...
  • I can do 5!
  • I'm a bit above what my profile says too. Stress has gotten to me the last few weeks... not an excuse, just the truth. Anyway, I need to get back down to 150 before my clothes stop fitting, so count me in!
  • Ooh, I'm in! I've got 2.6 lbs to my first mini-goal, and 8.6 to my second, so I'll definitely be hanging out here for a while! Thanks for doing this, EZ, and good luck to everyone!
  • I'm in! It just so happens that I am UP 7 pounds from my lowest too, as of last Monday.

I will weigh in again and see where I am at, then update as I go.

• Count me in too! My ticker has a goal of 150 but I really think that will be my redline number so I'm aiming for 145. I can use something to make these last few more interesting because they're slow!