How great is this? What great support!

• I'm really close with my family, even to the point of my extended family, I have lots of cousins around my age. Today one of my cousins calls me to see if I want to pick up some stuff I bought from his kids selling stuff ( a pizza and some cookies ) and I said sure, he asked if I wanted to meet at McD's with him and the kids and we could grab a bite to eat as well, I said that was no prob....I got ready and left, about half way there my cell rings and I answer it and my cousin asks me if I'd rather meet somewhere else cause he knows I've been doing so well with eating better and losing weight. I told him it was up to him, but if the kids wanted McD's I can find something there....

I just thought it was way cool that after we decided to meet at McD's, he thought of me to ask if I would want to meet somewhere else since they don't have the best food choices....It's great to have a support system like that!
  • That is so awesome when our family is on board with our new eating life change!!

My sister in law brought over a chocolate covered strawberry for my husband and not for me and I was so happy that she did not bring one for me, that she knows how important this is to me, so kudos on surrounding yourself with great support
  • That's great!
  • how dare your family try to be more supportive than we are here? I think they are trying to steal you away from us

Seriously that is great! It's great when we know that others have our back.
  • Wonderful It's so great to know that we have people around us who truly care about the choices we're making, and who want to see us succeed!
  • WOW! That's great! I bet that made your day
  • How very thoughtful. Cool!