I Haven't Been On In A Few Days...pls Pray 4 Me I'm In A Shelter

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. Alot of you know that I have had a difficult situation within my marriage without details....

Ok well three days ago my husband tried to kill me....I made it to a domestic violence shelter. Very strange for me to be there, I only left with my purse in my hands.

My children are with me and are safe.

Dieting sorry is the last thing on my mind. I eat what is available to us at the shelter. My life is pretty upside down although my faith is strong. We have no clothes on us and it's pretty crazy. I literally walked out with my whole life left behind.....

I only have access to a computer very limited...i have to walk to the local college to get on with my children and i'm scared to walk outside the shelter right now. I had to take care of some business things on my emails so I had to get here today.

Anyway, more later but your prayers and thoughts would be so appreciated.

Thanks a million

Angie
  • Good luck chikie! You took a really brave step leaving and you know it was of course the right thing to do for you and your children. Life can only get better from here. Take care of your mental and physical safety first, the weight will work itself out.
  • I am praying for you and yours. Good for you for leaving! I am so glad you are now safe.
  • You will be in my prayers!! Keep yourself and your children safe!!
  • You are so strong. I am so glad you are safe. Do not give up. Do not go back. Do not ever trust him again. I lost my cousin to domestic homicide last year, no violence until she tried to walk away from the marriage.
    My thoughts are with you.
  • Stay strong! I hope you will have lots of help and support to make it through this difficult time, but it will all be worth it in the end. A better life is waiting for you.
  • I will pray for you! I am glad you are safe now!!
  • Good for you for walking out of that situation. You will be in my prayers. I am glad that you and your children are now safe.
  • sweetie! I have been there! I'm sure you know to be thankful that you and your children are safe, but it's still hard to not know where to go next! I will keep you and your kiddos in my thoughts and prayers.
  • you do what you need to do!
  • i too am a survior of DV. Please know you will make it through. be kind to youself i am happy your safe
  • I'll be thinking of you and I'm so glad you and your children are somewhere safe. Please take care of yourself!
  • Oh Angela, I'm so incredibly sorry to hear of this. I am glad that you and your kids are safe though. That is thee most important thing. Sending prayers your way.
  • Many positive thoughts being sent your way during this very difficult time.
  • Angie, you are in my prayers. Don't look back. I was in a shelter once with my children and it was a blessing in disguise. I ended up running the shelter in a little over two months. Take care of yourself and your children.