Thermolean Extreme

• I did a search for this product but it came up with no results so, I am sorry if this is a repeat post.
    Has anyone ever used this product? A friend of mine just bought some of it and has read reviews saying its the top product blah blah blah but I'd never heard of it so I thought, who better to ask then the great ppl at 3fc?
    Thanks in advance!
  • The ingredients are synephrine, green tea extract, and caffeine.

Synephrine is another name for bitter orange, or citrus aurantium. This was on Consumer Reports "Dirty Dozen" list of most dangerous supplements. The rest of the pill is caffeine stimulants. It sounds like it could be potentially dangerous Yet any increase in calories burned would be minor. You might reach your goal a week or two early, but you could walk away with a lifetime of serious health problems as a result. I'd skip this one if it were me.

Btw, the reviews of the products praising it are from sites that gain financially from the sale so they will say it's a top product.

Good luck
  • Wow! Speedy response!
    Thank you so much. I will be sure to tell her she would be better off sending it back for a refund. Sounds kinda scary like you said.