EFS: Two-a-Days

• Hi Fellow Smashers!

I am starting EFS on Monday and I have a question about the two-a-days. My schedule may not permit me to divide my workouts as recommended. In fact, I would much rather do them all at once. Once I'm into it, I'd rather just get it done during that session. Did any of you find that the two-a-days worked better or were your results still the same?
  • I have been working out for about 3wks prior to starting this diet. Up until yesterday I have just been speed walking for 45mins during lunch and its been great since I have a co worker along with me. Yesterday I did some strength training with my boyfriend who is great when it comes to fitness. I feel great though and I have so much more energy! GOod luck and hopefully we are in this together....LOL
  • Hi and welcome! I believe the reason for separating the workouts by at least six hours is that you give your metabolism an extra boost in the afternoon or evening when you do the second workout. Of course, any exercise is good exercise so if you can't fit in the two different sessions, I'd say it's better to combine them than to just skip the second one altogether.

Good luck!

Kara