Here I Go

• I'm ready to make a change in my life, I just hope I stay with it. Two years ago I lost 45 pounds, then there was a tragedy in my family and I started gaining weight again. Now I'm bigger than ever and determined to lose it for good! Here I go again!
  • Welcome!

You can do it and when you do you'll be so proud of yourself!
  • I'm sorry about your tragedy, but I'm glad that you've been able to work through it. I'm sure that you'll do great!
  • . . . you've come to a great place for lots of support on the journey to better health and fitness, Chickie . . . we are all here for you.
  • Whoo-hoo! Good for you and making this commitment- you can totally rock it! There is so much support here- you can almost feel it 75 miles away! I have just found this out in like 1 day! Good luck and I look forward to following you all the way

Bertie
  • Thanks everyone for the great welcome. I've been looking around at different forums and this place seems like the positive support I need to keep me going!
  • I've only been on this forum for a few hours and already the support and encouragement is monumental. This is probably the best place for people like me who need that added push in the right direction. Good luck on reaching your goals!