Hello from One Fat Chick in England # 12

You're on Page 8 of 9
Go to
  • I love flares and boot legs even tho I normally trip over them at the top of stairs etc but hey thats what life is like for a fashion victim
  • HELP I have a placement interview HELP Im nervous but not that nervous I guess more nervous about getting a good placement.
  • Hope you get a good placement Veggie, show em you mean business and don't let em treat you like a skivvy!!
  • Well I have to turn off the puter now cos big bad husband is fastening the room up with a type of cling film to keep out the dust!!
    New windows are proving to be hard work especiaslly if it means I cant come on here, what ever am I going to do, not clean up and wash down all the grime that has been collecting surely???
    Hope to see you all soon, if I am absent you will know why
  • Dirt won't kill you - unless it falls on your head
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by veggie
    BPB ok then if he has a playstation 2 your history
    Mmmmm....I can see I am on my way out. Hubby wants to know what games you have and if you are intending to buy an X-box. (Bless him, he thinks I'm buying him one )

Don't worry about the placement - you'll be fine
  • Good luck for the placement, Veggie!!

What on EARTH is an X-box?? Sounds like something you might purchase in Soho!!

I read somewhere that we all get these allergies and things nowadays because we are TOO clean!!! Like BPB says, a bit of dirt won't kill you!
  • Is your avatar the evil twin of BPB's Sarah??

Sarah an x box is the new thing playstation 2 is OVER now its the evil microsoft console

I have games for the snes (Im old skool) nintendo 64 and playstation BPB hubby
  • Veggie - my hubby told me to tell you that he has 3 gameboys, atari lynx, sega saturn, snes, nes, playstation 1 & 2, dreamcast, 2 laptops, 2 PCs, a crappy cybiko , GBA, neo geo pocket. He wants an X-Box and a Game Cube.

BTW - he says "PS2" is crap

I think he is trying to entice you into online gaming, so you can have "chats"
  • Veggie, do you know how much an X Box costs? Also, does it play DVDs? BF wants one, I may treat him if he is a very very good boy
  • OMG - this is all a totally foreign language to me....

Does anyone know where I can download an easy to use Animated Gif image editor that will convert Gif images to Jpeg?? (With emphasis on the 'EASY TO USE' bit...)
  • Now that's a foreign language to me!
  • What a day yesterday turned into. My car yet again is feeling unwell to say the least. I was driving home on the motorway when a rattling noise started from under the bonnet. I pulled over and had a look, nothing was falling off so I thought I'd see if I could nurse it off the motorway - which I did, I got about 4 miles from home when the engine just stopped. Believe me if I could afford it I'd buy a new car today. So my car is back in the garage, Ray & the very nice breakdown man, think my timing belt has gone, I only had this replaced in Decemeber so if it is that then at least I won't have to pay for it, but if something else has gone which has caused the belt to break then I'll need to sell Ray & the boys to pay for it.

So today I'm off work, I have loads of things to do so I'll need to so some from here later on. I have also decided to have a day off the exercising & to not be too strict with my eating. I am a bit shaken although not as bad as last night. So I am going to have this day to myself & get back on with my real life tomorrow, work, eating , exercising, etc.

Yes you are all talking a foreign language the sad thing is I know what you are all on about. We have an old ps which is all the boys are getting at the moment. Ray still has his nintendo and an atari in the cupboard for some reason. Think the ZX32(?) nad the Commodore 64 are in the loft for prosperity.

I'm going to go log into my work's network & check out some of my emails.

See you
  • All I know is that playstation 2 plays dvds dont know about x box probably not.

I have been on my bruvs playstation 2 and it doesnt seem to be much cop I played the new crash bandicoot game and it took FOREVER to load every time you died AARGH!

The best console ever is the snes pick one up at a car boot sale with dk or mario games and you'll have yrs of fun!

Had a very informal interview at the witness support bit of the mag courts nice people but they havent got enough work for me so if I go there will have to go somewhere else other two days so another interview to come.
  • Veggie does that mean you are joining the mag court on a part time basis - well done. The other interview will be fine, you've got one under your belt now, just go in there & be yourself & knock them for 6.

But Veggie, don't go eating those fajitas, just cause nobodies chatting & don't you dare go deserting us for all your yahoo friends. We are here it's just difficult to be around all the time or even the same time everyday for some of us. So no fajitas & if you ate them, then get on your running shoes & jog them off. Ha I'm a fine one to talk I couldn't jog the length of myself and after the rubbish I've eaten today as I was at home think I best jog right to Lands End & back to make up for it.

Sarah I see you are bidding for another Pilates vid. Good luck on it. I spotted it myself but you beat me to it. I 'won' a thigh, tums & bums vid today for a couple of pounds. Hopefully it will be here next week. The Geri yoga vid should be here anyday now as the cheque has cashed. Has taken ages as the seller went on holiday - cheek of the woman.

Well I'm off to see if I can find any other bargains - think I'm hooked