Newbie introduction...

• Hello!!!
    Name: Steph
    Weight: 213 (lost 3lbs on my "pre-diet" diet... lol)
    Goal weight: 160
    Goal for goal weight: 11/2/08
    Highest weight ever: 242 (12/06 gained 50lbs in 5 months after back injury/surgery)
    No kids
    Boyfriend of 8 years (yeah, still only my "boyfriend")
    Proud mama of 3 kitties (my "children")
    From Pennsylvania
    Job: Correctional Officer (currently out on medical leave due to a back injury)
    Likes: Reading, my kitties, laughing really hard, heart to heart chats, funny videos, myspace lol, my little cousins, family, friends, flip flops, walking bare foot, animals in general, american muscle cars, chevy's haha, alone time, soda (bad addiction), backrubs, naps, sleeping in...
    Dislikes: convicts, early morning, mornings, liars, socks, snow, rain, bugs, cleaning the cat box, sweeping, needles, illness, injuries, my back, overtime, back-stabbers, jumping to conclusions, ruining the end of movies, pettiness sp?, my alarm clock, commericals, infomercials, gas prices, bills, wasting of electricity/water/anything, rude people, oh man this list could go on for days!!
    If anyone by chance has myspace and would like to add me or whatever my page name is stephanie52600 oh and I'm not one of those people who are just looking to see how many friends they can get... i have like 41 or 42 ish.... so clearly that's not the goal!! lol
    I'm gonna need a bunch of support because I fall off the wagon way too easily!! Wish me luck... whew...
  • . . . glad to have you joining us . . . you have definitely come to the right place for lots and lots of support, Chickie. It's a big site, so take your time and have a good look around and then hust jump in and start posting whenever something catches your eye.
  • Hi, Steph! Welcome to the forum!
    Yes, please post anywhere you feel comfortable. We're glad to have you join us.