Yeah! I finally broke through a wall!!

• For all of you who don't know, I signed up for the Scale Back Alabama challenge for the chance to lose 10 lbs in 10 weeks and be entered in a drawing for a cash prize with my team members. I didn't hit the 10 lbs mark, but I came close...9 lbs and I'm very proud of myself.

Well, a few weeks have gone by, and I had hit a barrier of not being able to budge under 180 lbs. That is until today when I weighed in. I was skeptical and scared to death. Scared of a scale, yea that's so funny, but it's true for most of us I'm sure. Anyway I stepped on the scale with fear, but I was then overwhelmed with joy because I had noticed that I was finally under the 180 mark! For weeks, I've been stressing out so much, but now I can celebrate knowing that I'm finally going to do this. 11 lbs gone forever!!!
  • Woo Hoo! Go You
  • Congratulations!
  • That is fantastic!!

I can't wait to get out of the 180's too!
  • Congratulations!! Those plateaus can be tough! Good for you and keep up the hard work!!!
  • awesome!!
  • Good for you. Congrats.
  • Congratulations!
  • Just thought I'd bump.

Still only 11 lbs down. I try to get to the gym when I can, but with working two jobs, I find this difficult sometimes. Also, who feels like working out when they are in a depression funk? Excuses, excuses LOL. But I really am trying. I've noticed that I'm almost ready to come down another notch in my belt, so I'm happy about that at least.
  • you just keep going Bnorah!!!

your losses are awesome so far and i hear you on the two jobs thing, i work and go to uni full time, my job is pretty stressful and so is my degree course, im also a long standing depression sufferer, ive been on meds for 2 years now!
  • YAY! I dropped another beltloop! But I haven't weighed myself yet to check my progress. Wish me luck!
  • Congrats Bnorah!!!

Keep up the good work!
  • That must've been a great feeling, good job!

I personally can't wait until I hit onederland, I haven't been under 200 lbs in almost 6 years.

Keep up the great work!
  • You can do it friendlykat. Just stay positive and work hard!!