Anyone interested in joining me???

• I was thinking how much I really want to apply to the show for the next couples season but I don't have anyone to apply with. Then I thought a new relationship that they haven't had on is online/forum friends. Anyone interested in trying out together? The tricky part is making a video if we don't live close. I'm open for suggestions.
  • There's a girl by the name of SoulBliss here on 3FC that wanted to join. She posts a lot in The Biggest Loser challenge board and Weight loss support. Maybe you two can team up. Good luck!
  • I am in Cali but I would love to go and be on the show!
  • The only problem with you being in CA and me being in PA is making an audition tape. Anyone have any ideas?
  • Maybe you can each make your own and someone could edit them together for you??? Or maybe get ahold of the producers somehow and ask them what they would like to see for this situation.
  • Go read up on the message boards on TBL website - I'm sure this topic has come up a ton. You'll find a boatload of people there who have applied more than once even, gotten the callbacks, and gotten to various stages of the tryouts. You can hear alot of tips there.
  • Thanks for the info sportmom. I went there and checked it out, there is some good advice.
    It looks like we are going to try to tape each of our parts, put it on the computer, put them together, then burn it on a DVD to send in. Still working out the details, but we're working on it.