Slim-a-bear fudgecicles

• http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts-C00001-01c225K.html

I bought these the other day- they are delicious! They say they're sugar free- they've got splenda in them, but I'm concerned with the 20g carbs... Any thoughts? Free for P2, or not SBD friendly at all?

They really are delicious, though.
  • You don't have to worry about the carbs, as long as they are good carbs. These look OK, but they do go over your "sweet treat" calorie limit of 75 calories a day. I'd save them for Phase 2, and only eat them occasionally.
  • speaking of no sugar fudgesicles....I haven't been able to find them anywhere.

Any thoughts?
  • the sweet treat limit is 100 now. so calorie wise they are fine...

i use the healthy choice fudge pops... they should be listed as NSA not sugar free... they can't be sugar free if they have real milk in them.
  • I haven't seen Healthy Choice ones...I guess I'll have to look for them specifically.

What about the WW ones? Thoughts?
  • Zeff...they have them (fudgesicle brand) at Albertson's and at Winn Dixie. Looks like the regular ones, but has "no sugar added" in red across the top.
  • Cat - I looked at both Albertsons and Winn Dixie yesterday....maybe I need to go to the bigger Albertsons. I didn't see fudgesicle brand at all....although maybe I just wasn't looking for that specifically.

Thanks! I'll head back to the store today and try to find them. I'm desperately craving some chocolate.
  • I see them every time I am at Walmart, check there!!!
  • Will do movielover, thanks!
  • Quote: the sweet treat limit is 100 now. so calorie wise they are fine...
    Is this posted? Or is it in the new book?
  • Quote: Is this posted? Or is it in the new book?
    it was raised a long time ago like 2005 there is a daily dish about it... let me see if i can find it...
  • This Daily Dish http://www.southbeachdiet.com/public...d_20071130.asp from November 30, 2007 has dessert and sweet treat guidelines and mentions it as 75-100 calories.
  • Hey Zeph, do you have a superwalmart? Or a walmart with frozen section? They carry the NSA Fudgesicles.