What's easier for you, eating right or exercising?

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Eating is easier for me to do. I think about how in the past I have wanted to something unhealthy and ate it, I remember how I felt somewhat sick after, or sleepy and it wasnt as good as I thought it would have been. Then I felt guilt.

Exercising is harder for me to do. It is hard for me to get up and go to the gym. This time around I am not telling myself that I hate it. I am starting to find joy in the fact that I have noticed that now I can go longer on the treadmill.

I am trying to see the good and everything. I know that I cannot make this journey with one or the other. But I need both.
  • Exercising is easier for me - I love to get out and move. Although I do go through my ups and downs with motivation. Some weeks I will do heaps every day and others I will have a day or two off but overall I will definitely keep up with my exercise.

Food and eating on the other hand. Argh! Definitely have had some issues there! I tried counting calories which worked for awhile but ended up with a cranky obsessive person. Now I am just trying to curb my dinner time snacking.

I know where my problem is...its gathering the will power to stop nibbling...and tasting...and testing...and...and...and...!

Sometimes I wish I had an ounce of my exercise dedication converted into food resisting will power :P
  • Exercise is definitely easier for me. Eating right is difficult for me. I was born & raised in a Southern household in which "Fried" was the 5th food group. Eating right will be a struggle for me.

Give me some free weights, an elliptical trainer, a 1.5 hours, and I will be one happy gal.
  • Exercising is way easier for me than controlling what I eat. I feel really great after I exercise, and I just feel completely deprived when I limit my eating. I seem to be in the minority but I just feel rotten when I have small portions and nothing fattening.