100 lost and counting - (The Photo Edition)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Ok, I promised photos so here they are. I posted this w/o pictures in the mini-goal section but Robin says 100lbs lost is hardly a mini-goal, so I'm posting the photos here to celebrate 100lbs lost. I don't have a photo of me at 302... so there is about 90lbs difference in these photos. I'd still like to lose 50 more give or take (I have a large bone structure)

Anyway, here they are! (You think I would have put makeup on for the most recent ones - slacker!)

• Wow - You look great! I agree with Robin - 100lbs. is definitely NOT a mini goal!
  • Wow congratulations! You look great! And now I'm ashamed and motivated at the same time to get my butt back in gear!
  • Wow, wow, wow!!! You look great!
  • AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
  • WOWSERS!! Strong work, muse!!! Congrats!
  • Congrats! What an awesome transformation. You look fantastic
  • WOW!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! You look alot smaller than 202. Gosh that gives me such hope.YOU are an inspriration to us all.
  • AMAZING!! Truly an inspiration. Congrats on all your hard work, you're looking fantastic.
  • Wowza! What an inspiration. You have done an amazing job! Congrats!

Oh...and what gorgeous hair!!!
  • way to go ideal muse! all your hard work has definitly paid off! you look great! (and very encouraging to see too -thanks )
  • Congratulations!!!! you look AWESOME!!! It is success stories like yours that keep me inspired!!!
  • You are incredible and the change is really apparent. Beautiful!!! (LOVE your feisty red curls too!!!).

• you have done a fantastic job!

• You look beautiful! Thanks for sharing!