Happy Birthday, Trazey34!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Trazey, have a wonderful birthday. I hope the year to come brings you an abundance of laughter, love, and health!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAZEY!!

I love weekend birthdays! I hope yours is spectacular and FUN. And may the year ahead be your very best one yet.

• Happy Birthday, Hope you have a great day!!
  • Happy Birthday to you Trazey!!! Have a wonderful day.
  • Happy Birthday Trazey! I hope you have a wonderful day.
  • Happy Birthday!

• Have a wonderful day, Trazey!!
  • Happy Birthday, Trazey! You have had such an amazing year. I hope this next year is equally amazing...and full of lots of wonderful new shoes!

• Hope you have a great day!
  • Happy Birthday -- hope you have a great day -- are you doing EZ's 5K today for your birthday??
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

• HI guys! thanks SO much for the fun birthday wishes!!! Some people think that "women of a certain age" want to stop celebrating birthdays, I say NO WAY!!! I'm such a ham & love being the centre of attention LOL

DH made breakfast in bed and gave me this as my present! excuse my jammies but this pic also shows some of my chins are gone!! I"m so excited and for an old person that's not so good LOL

Thanks again for all the well-wishes --- here's to a great year ahead!!!

• What a lovely ring!

And I'm with you about birthdays! Frankly, any excuse for a good time and a party is fine with me
  • happy Birthday Trazey!

breakfast in bed sound great! the ring is very pretty! i can't see the difference! keep it up!
    michellenew