Fat Smash & Weight Loss Buddy

You're on Page 21 of 24
Go to
  • Annie, awesome job with your trainer!!! Yeah, you're gonna be sore, for sure, but an extra session for free! That rocks!!!

I know I've posted this on another thread, but hey, I can't contain my excitement. The scale likes me. I weighed in this morning for the first 9 days of Phase 2 (I weigh every 9 days), and I lost 9.6 lbs!!! So that brings my total loss to 20.9!!! I am super excited. I can't wait to see what I lose once I start exercising more!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!
  • Kara -
  • Thank you again Evie!!
  • I've been on phase 1 for about 2 weeks now and I want to continue it for 1 month...do you think i can do that...its because I've seen such great results! I actually have snuck in a little cheese to a couple recipes and some salt but other than that I have lost 19 in 14-15 days ( have weighed myself today) anyways..I think I might add in a little chicken? what do you think? anyways great to be here and its nice to be around people who care about weight loss...since my weight loss buddy here stopped and my boyfriend eats mcdonalds all the time with NO weight gain :P haha....
  • Oh yeah, my fiance' LOVES McDonalds. He could live off of it, and he wouldn't gain weight. In fact, by just adjusting a couple of things in his diet, not even drastic things, he's managed to lose like 4 lbs. And he doesn't even WANT to lose weight. And he still eats junk.

I don't see a problem staying on Phase 1 that long. Some people don't like it, but I know a lot of us have stayed on Phase 1 longer than we are supposed to, so I say go for it. It doesn't hurt to add in chicken and cheese-if you do that you are headed towards Phase 2, since those are things you can have then.

Great job, keep up the good work!!
  • kara this may sound kinda corny but thanks for being a weight loss support gal! I need it right now! I made sweet potatoe fries for a snack (sooo good) and I am trying phase 1 pizza right now...(its cooking) anyways thanks again!
  • Woopdedoo5- Phase 1 Pizza? I was trying to find it on the recipe forum but wasn't able to. Could you please post the recipe if it's not too much? Thanks! =)
  • Kara: Awesome job! Congratulations on your loss.

Whoopdedoo: I don't there is a problem with sticking to phase I but by adding chicken and cheese you are in phase II but w/o all the other additional foods you may still see the kind of great results you have been seeing.

Good job ladies

Jan
  • tara- phase 1 pizza is 1 cup oatmeal, 1/2 can chick peas, 1 egg white..blend together and add spices you prefer (basil, oregeno ect.) For pizza sauce I used tomatoes fresh sliced and put all kinda of veggies all over. I did use a slight amount of cheese but you dont have too. and cook on 400 till it browns up
  • whoopde, you are so welcome!!! I love that I can be a support for people! I have a LONG way to go, so if you stick to this message board we'll talk each other's ways through it!!! I want to make the sweet potato fries too-I've heard lots of good things about them, though I haven't made them yet. Right now I'm trying to get things out of my fridge that I can't take with me to TN when I go-I don't want to visit my future mother-in-law and load up her fridge with my food-hahaha. But I am seriously taking my own steamer-I LOVE steamed broccoli and I love how my steamer makes it-haha is that silly or what.

Tonight I went to my dad's and they grilled chicken breasts and veggies and made salad, and then their neighbor brought over HOMEMADE Tiramisu (don't even know if I spelled it right). Everyone ate some but me, and I resisted! Yay!! Although Ryan brought some home and yep, I think I hear it calling me from the fridge.

I'm gonna try the pizza too-it sounds delish.

Jan, thanks for the congrats!! I'm pretty happy about my weight loss thus far! Just need to keep it going!

Hope everyone has a great night!
  • Kara, that's awesome that you resisted the temptation. I miss homemade Tiramisu (and yes, you spelled it right. )...when I lived in Italy, our neighbor's son's gf used to make them all the time for family dinners that we were always invited to. They are AWESOME with espresso coffee. Also, congrats on the loss!
    And thank you for the recipe! Oatmeal crust doesn't really sound that tempting. Please let me know how it is...since I don't want to wast veggies if it's not that good. :P

I have been kinda bad past couple days... I think the disappointment kinda got to me. Also, funny thing I noticed... my portion actually went up since I started FSD for some reason. I never stuffed myself or anything like that but I think eating every 3-4 hours even if I wasn't hungry did it. So I'm going to make little change to it and doing what I used to do...eat when hungry, while still following the same diet and see how that goes. Tomorrow is my weigh-in and I can tell I actually gained weight. Hopefully it's not by much. The last time I weighed, I was at 189.8... Sigh..
  • kara- resisting temptation is a hard hard thing to do and that is so awesome you did! My hardest part is whipping something up for my bf and not eating it...also going out to dinner or going out with family is most hard..my dad and sister are visiting me this weekend and they are foodaholics and I am sooo scared I will mess up but I will try my hardest and if i do mess up, i can get right on the plan again!

tara- as for the pizza..its not like my stuffed crust pizza hut pizza haha but it did fill me up and it tasted pretty good. I couldnt really taste the crust too much because I put so many spices and veggies on it..i was nervous to try it too but it was pretty good I will rate it a b- hehe...anyways if you try it let me know what you think?!
  • Ahh its mondy..I am glad the weekend is over.I knew things wouldnt go good yesterday because of my sisters graduation party. To much good greek food. So I am starting over on day one today. Boy do I feel like crap. My stomach is so out of wack I dont even want to leave the house.
  • lisa- I allow myself to go out to eat once a week and have a small treat with my bf. But I get right back on the next day...its good your going to start fresh and you will feel much better
  • Lisa - I hear you. Things went out of control this past weekend. This week I'm heading away for work, which I'm sure won't be so good as I have learned from past experiences. (This is why I'm trying to find something steady for now). We can lean on each other to get back on track. Deal?