What a relief!

• It is so nice to find this board! My name is Jana, and do I have alot of weight to lose! Over 100 pounds... and about a month ago no one could have convinced me that I would be motivated to do anything about it! But here I am, standing strong saying it is sooo time I make a change. I have a 3yo daughter who thinks I am wonderful and wants to be just like me- and the "me" she sees is not at all who I want her to emulate. We used to sit on the couch on Saturday mornings eating ice cream and potato chips, what a nice breakfast. I started medifast about 3 weeks ago, and I cannot believe that I have made the progress I have. My dear sweet daughter still asks for ice cream, and I tell her that it is time we all eat better and are healthy. Again, I am so glad to have found this board and hope to form some close relationships and support.
  • Welcome! Glad you found this group.
  • Hey Jana! Welcome to the 100 lb club. Congratulations on your success. I remember your posts from over in the medifast forum. I'm not on that plan, but a friend of mine is thinking about it so I was reading up on it over in the forum. I am glad you found a plan that works for you. This area is great for support. I know you'll like it here
  • Welcome... and cograts on the progress...
    I ahve not tried Medifast, actually only heard about it through this forum, but from what I read it's a good start.. so
    Good Luck
  • Welcome! Good luck in your journey towards good health.
  • Hi there! I love the 100lb club area Such friendly people. And we don't feel so alone knowing there are others out there like us
  • Hi Jana - hope you post here more often! It's my favorite board
  • Welcome! This is a great place for support!
  • Welcome! This area is amazing! You are off to a fabulous start!