Weekly Weigh In April 7 - 13

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Morning Ladies!

No movement for me on the scale today - but I'm good with that

Here's to success (whatever that means to you) for everyone this week!
  • 251, down 2 pounds.

Beth you did good. You could have hopped on to find it up instead of steady.
  • Good morning everyone. I'm new so I hope it's okay to just join in. I lost two pounds this past week.
  • Way to look at it Beth!!!!
    WTG on the loss Fawn
    Tai

I'm down to 261.6 this week—almost 4 pounds.
  • Welcome Tai.. good job!
    Super Job Dawnyal.
  • Starting over again, again. 318.2 this morning. sigh.
  • I weighed in at a even 240 this am, which I am happy about. I wish it was a little lower, but I can't be greedy and complain about a 3lb loss!
  • I'm down 3.2 this week.
  • I gained 5 pounds, which puts me at 259. Exactly 5 pounds lost since Christmas, I feel like a total complete failure. Weight loss just isn't my thing. Definitely a time for a break.

-Aimee
  • Quote: I gained 5 pounds, which puts me at 259. Exactly 5 pounds lost since Christmas, I feel like a total complete failure. Weight loss just isn't my thing. Definitely a time for a break.

-Aimee
    Aimee, is weight loss really anyone's thing? I don't know of anyone that really loves doing this. Rather, I think we learn to love the way it makes us feel and look. What good does taking a break do? Isn't that the same thing as giving up? The only way you'll reach your goals is to keep trying....no matter how many times it takes...until you get it right.
  • Still no loss for three months in a row. I'm under a lot of stress which I hear can slow your metabolism but still 1500 calories a day and 5 nights a week at the gym should result in at least one pound gone right.
  • I lost two pounds in the past week. Since I have five pound mini-goals. The next mini goal is Onderland. I can hardly believe it.
  • Such exciting things from everyone!!

Beverly - you're rockin! Rhonda - glad to see you're back on track

Aimee, I know you're frustrated. And I know how hard this is. But just keep this in the back of your mind. One of my favorite quote that I've read here on 3FC goes something like this, "Losing weight is hard. Maintaining is hard. Being overweight is hard. Pick your hard." Dig deep - and know that this group is here for you
  • I weighed myself y'day. I'm back up to 187 (I had been down to 177 ever so briefly), which is where I was last summer. I'm trying not to be too down about it, but if I don't start losing soon, I'll have to look into WW (don't like counting points), Herbal Magic (cha-ching), or U Weight Loss Centre. *sigh* I've done so well on my own, but I think I may need a professional at this point.
  • Quote: Still no loss for three months in a row. I'm under a lot of stress which I hear can slow your metabolism but still 1500 calories a day and 5 nights a week at the gym should result in at least one pound gone right.
    If you are working out 5 times a week, you may need to up your calorie intake. I know it sounds strange, but I have heard others say that also.