133 lbs lost... pictures!

You're on Page 6 of 8
Go to
  • wow, you look great! you actually look like a different person, congrats!
  • Lindsey!! Way to go, girlfriend!!!

WOW. I just love it!!! Doesn't success feel good? Fantastic job, and it is a job, I know!!! You have done soooooooo well!!!!

Hugs, Selina
  • Wow you look amazing! Congrats! What a huge accomplishment!
  • You don't even look like the same person! Wow!!!!
  • Truly amazing! So inspiring! You look great!
  • WOW! Congratulations! What a difference! You look amazing!

Congrats on ONEderland too!
  • wow. you look amazing! well done. you should be so proud
  • You look beautiful!!! Has anyone told you that you look like Kate Winslet?... Especially your avatar pic.
  • wow! you look amazing. awesome job!
  • Your total weight loss goal is just about exactly what I want to lose in total, and just earlier today I was thinking that I haven't really seen to many people on here that have lost that kind of weight. But here you are, well on your way to losing over 200 lbs. So, you are my example and motivation. You are doing it and getting so close, so I can do it. It always helps just to know someone, somewhere has done it before. But now I have actual pictures of someone like me who has already done most of want I am trying to do. Go you! You're looking amazing.
  • You look great!! I hope to someday fit a med shirt!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • You are truly an inspiration to all of us. You look wonderful and I know you have to feel great about everything. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures and your journey through weight loss!!
  • Wow! You should be so proud of yourself!! I'm just beginning my journey and you're a real encouragement!!
  • Wow, you look incredible! Conratulations!!! THAT IS MOTIVATING!
  • Wow, Lindsey! Amazing.