Everyone Should Walk Outside On a Sunday, Yes?

• Good morning! The sun is just peaking over those houses over there and it's lovely and warm looking. I think I'll walk to church ... walk later for fun ... it's Spring!

Just seems right to walk outside it it's Spring!
  • Yes indeed, SusanB!

Jay
  • Can you send some of that weather over to Boston??? It's grey and cold and crummy!
  • i agree..the rain has finally stopped and once the fog clears it should be gorgeous. DH and i are planning a hike up our local mountain with the mutt after breakfast. Nothing like a morning hike to make you feel good!!!!
  • I totally agree Susan, Chicago has finallly shown us some good weather so I am going to take advantage of it!
  • it's going to be high of 75 here today so i'm going to old navy to buy some new shorts because i'm tired of wearing jeans on my walks. yes, i'm actually going to show some thigh! then i'm going to take a 3-4 mile walk with my dog at the local park! i'm stoked!
  • yes! well not taking a walk but will be going for a nice long bike ride!
  • Shucks! I waited too long, & now it's pouring. Oh well... I guess it will be the gym.

Jay
  • YES! Absolutely. I just walked outside today as well. Lovely weather.
    It's raining now, but that's ok, b.c it's officially Monday.
  • It's a little dark, but it's not raining outside. Perhaps I shall go for a nice mile long walk
  • I love taking my son for walks in the morning but today it was raining. Now the sun is out so we will have to try this evening. The heat of summer is here in Florida already.
  • A LOVELY day here. I started with a 3 mile run in the neighborhood, got back and setup my new steam cleaner, vacuumed the whole house, steam cleaned the livingroom and stairs, did a load of laundry, showered, bathed my son, headed out to Lowes and bought a few bushes to plant, got the groceries at Wally World, came home and he played in the yard awhile while I ran the weedeater after daddy had mowed, repaired a piece of trim, swept the walkway, then sat in the swing on the front porch to relax a bit, while daddy and Mike refilled the bird feeder.
  • I took an hour and 15 min walk today...to get coffee and breakfast, then back...just over 4 1/2 miles.