First week weigh in!!!

• It's my first week today and I have lost 8 lbs!!! YIPPEE!!!
    I feel ok, I am dealing with a few hunger issues and getting sick to my stomach when I am hungry, and tired and feeling like I have no energy. SO I am going to call Medifast today to see if I am eating enough. But I am very happy with the weight loss and the program its self!! I believe in this, because I have tried everything else and this is such a great program with RESULTS!!!!
  • Today is day 5 for me and I pretty much am hungry a lot. I have lost 5 pounds and I am soooo excited. A lot of people swear that after day 3 their not hungry. Maybe we are not eating enough. I really want to stick to something for once! will you share any info that you get when you call MF...

Thanks,
    Your partner in Crime
  • Well, this is actually my second week weigh-in, but I weighed in at 167.5, down from 172. My goal is 135. I am 5'5.
  • I've only been on program for one week today so I don't have a lot of advice, but have you tried some of the snacks? I found that when I finished my lunch one day that I still felt hungry so I ate two pickle spears and it did the trick for me.

What about placing your MF meals a little closer?
  • Way to go!!! Isn't it a great feeling when the scale starts showing off all our hard work? Keep it up!

I only started yesterday, but I always weigh myself first thing in the morning and I'm down 3 pounds! Yes, I know it's only the 3 pounds of water weight that I've been gaining and losing for the past few months, but hopefully it's gone for good this time! YAY!!
  • WAY TO GO!!! Just give yourself and your body time to adjust. The MF literature says you'll feel slow at first but after about a week you should start picking back up. It sounds alot like quitting smoking. Focus on the fact that you'll be a better you when it's over.
  • I didn't call Medifast yet, I think I am going to give myself 3 more days and by Monday night if I am still feeling the same way I will call. And yes, I eat my meals every 2 hrs, sometimes the afternoon one and my dinner are spaced 3 hrs apart, because that is how our family dinner works. I eat my one a day snack either in the afternoon or eve depending on if when I think I just can't make it unless I eat something. If I am ok in the afternoon I don't eat a snack and save it for night time.
  • Travelmom- I remember when you first posted about not knowing if this was the right diet for you.... sounds like you hit a home run! Congratulations on your success!! I have had off and on stomach issues since I started this diet (going on week 3 now) and I am attributing it to the soy.... don't know if I am allergic or just sensitive to it. Hmmmm...... soy IS good for us, right??