If This Is Saturday ... Ain't It a Great One?

• I'm up way too early with a headache so I know that when I wake up for real later .... it's going to be a much nicer day.

Dh and I will do some project around here together.
    My yard is clear of snow, I can go have a look at my garden and flower bed.
    Yup, it could be a very good day.
  • I'm coming to the end of my tax clients... and life will be "normal" again... and everything is beautiful, the birds are singing... Yep, a good day!

Jay
  • Susan,
    I hope your headache will go away soon. Sometimes, when I wake up with a headache it disappears after I have had my big coffee.
    We still have bits of snow but with temps expected to hit 12 C this weekend, I think it will be gone by the time the weekend is over.
    I am having my coffee right now and then I am off to the farmers' market; and in the afternoon, I am getting a haircut and highlights.
    Wishing a lovely Saturday to everyone at 3FC.
  • Today is a lovely day. The sun may not be out over here, but I am muching on my Kashi GoLean waffles with a little peanut butter, and I'm thinking about what my workout at the gym will be this morning... and it all makes me happy. Hope you guys have a fantastic Saturday!
  • I just want to say that Kashi in any way shape or form is absolutely AMAZING!!!
  • its my first weekend off in a few weeks...definately going to be nice...rain or shine!!!
  • I have the day off! As much as 2 birthday parties and a soccer game allow me to be "off"! But there will be no birthday cake in my body and I am going to pack a lunch for the pizza birthday party.

Have a good one!
  • It's going to be a great day! I went for a run and the birds were up and singing early this morning! It is windy and that helps with the humidity. DH and I are going to go to the driving range and maybe kayaking. Yay for a nice Saturday!
  • Midwife, you don't have the day off. You are doing your "other job." The one that pays in currency other than dollars!

btw, got my internet fixed. there was a problem with the router.
  • I'm making healthy comfort food this weekend...tonight is pizza and salad, tomorrow is burgers! Both will be healthy, on-plan versions.

Last night, I took the time to treat myself...gave myself a deep condition, a mani/pedi, and even put on a facemask. So I'll all smooth and pretty today.

My partner brought me flowers last night, and they're just brightening up the living room like you can't believe. And there are lilacs, since they are in season (their teeny, tiny season)...and they smell great!
  • - Got to see the final B&B on my fiance's & my list of places that we could have our wedding. (It was gorgeous... but so were the others, so we'll have a tough time deciding!)

- Today is my Super High Day for points, so it means a few more yummy (but of course nutritious! ) foods ^^

- The clouds have cleared away and it truly feels like the first day of spring. It's just beautiful outside
  • Quote: Midwife, you don't have the day off. You are doing your "other job." The one that pays in currency other than dollars!
    Ain't that the truth!

So I was at a birthday party, resisting the pizza and cake (and feeling very strong) and I started talking to one of the other moms.

Turns out we went to high school together. She was so nice then and is so nice now, but I have to tell ya, when you run into a high school acquaintance unexpectedly, it is very nice to be a normal weight.

Ah yes. Much more satisfying than pizza and much sweeter than cake!

• Midwife, that is just soooooo cool!

Beautiful day here.

I have had two snacks today, so far. One was edamame, the other, plain low fat yogurt with 2tsp real maple syrup.

I put up a new light fixture in my living room. This involved a ladder. Much easier to manage with less weight on me.
  • Yep, today WAS an excellent day... Shopped all day with one of my best g/f"s lis IS definitely good....