SLIM Shots?

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • I just bought mine, and had one this morning, seems to be working(I think.) Tomorrow I will try 1 in the a.m. and another for lunch. I'll keep u updated.
  • I know this is a rather old post, but I have tried Slim Shots and did notice a difference, but not drastic. They didn't taste all that bad to me, and they had the consistency of watery milk. Either way, I have a wide range of supplements I take, but there is no miracle drug... not one that I've found, anyway!
  • Slim Shots Does Work!!!
    Everyone listen up. I have been using slim shots for 2 weeks now and it is the absolute bomb!!! I buy mines at walmart. u get 21 shots for about $22.00. I love this stuff!!! I never new it had any kind of oil in it untill I read your different posts and replys. Its thin like coffee creamer, has a vanilla taste with a hint of almond. I drink it straight. I dont have to hold my nose or anything because it does not taste bad at all. I introduced it to all my friends and they agree on the taste and that it works starting the very first day. This stuff has me to where I eat once a day. WOOOOW!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! It even cuts my cravings!!! If u just want to try it out, but still not sure about it, purchase it at GNC, that way if u want to return it opened, you can with no problems At GNC, you can return it with only 1 left in the box, or nothing left in the box. Just tell'em it didnt work. I know so because I try every new thing that hits the market from GNC first so that i can return it if it dosent work! GOOD LUCK!!!
  • Hi ladies! I'm new here but I'm using Slim Shots too and they seem to be working for me. However I've gotten "off schedule" and I don't know if that's messed up my appetite or what. I will take one in the morning then eat breakfast at about 8. At about 10 am I will get a slight hunger pang but I will just eat a banana or something and that curbs my hunger. Then I take another one at lunch and I'm good for the rest of the day. I usually don't even want dinner but I know I need to eat. Well last night I didn't eat dinner until late and I think that threw everything off, I ate more for dinner and I've been eating more today because I didn't have my banana today either. Hopefully it's just a fluke or PMS hunger Anyway, looking forward to getting to know everyone!
  • I think slim shots work
    This is only my second day using slim shots, but so far they really seem to be working. I feel like I am always hungry and doesn't matter what I try, I am always craving something to put in my mouth. However, since taking these, I just don't feel the craving, which for me is amazing to say the least.
    For the tatse- no it isn't the best, but it is bearable. I definately does NOT taste like you are downing a shot of any kind of oil. More like the taste of very watered down chocolate malt slim fast maybe. And it's only a small amount, so to me it's not that big of a deal.
    How I take it- I take one at morning break at work, approx. 9:00-9:30. I take the second one at lunch, approx. 12:00 - 12:30. I even woke up feeling full this morning.
    Conclusion - I know everyone's body is different and reacts differently to things, but if you are looking to lose weight, I would recomend trying these for at least a week or two and be open to positive results. I think if you go into it thinking it won't work, you almost want to prove that it wont. So, why not try and go with the attitude that you think it will? It certainly can't hurt.
    I will check in next Saturday and post my weight change. I am only going to weigh myself once a week.
    Good luck to you all
  • I tried them, and used them as directed. They do not work at all, do not bother wasting your money on the slim shots... I figured I would try them to see if they would help with excess hunger I occassionally feel on my current diet. From the very first day I started taking these a few hours after my end dosage I feel like I have the jitters, I also feel very weak. I never had this before and I get it daily with these. They also smell like playdo.
  • Yesterday was my one week weigh in. I lost 2.1 pounds, which I thought was pretty good since I only squeezed in one walk all week. I do have to admit that the shots didn't work as well this week, I really had to use self control. But this was the week before my period and I am always so hungry this week of the month. However today and yesterday the shots are working wonderfully for me. So for me I think three weeks out of the month they are going to work wonders, but for that one week due to hormones or whatever, I am really going to have to have self disipline. I bought the vanilla ones this week and think I prefer the chocolate. Like I said, I don't care for either flavor, but they are bearable, and to me, worth it. I'll check back in next week. Good luck to you all
  • I have almost a whole box sitting in my pantry ... couldn't get passed the taste and consistency ... ick!!
  • Actually I read about how drinking little bits of oil can suppress your appetite. The theory was that it satisfies your bodies craving for fat. I'm thinking of giving them a shot... no pun intended
  • Or, you know, instead of chugging the Wesson, you could have a carrot. Or some green peppers. Or an apple. Or a banana.