WMB Challenge Participants - How are you doing

• Hey,

For all you WMB Challenge Participants, I just wanted to give a Pure/LA checkin to see how "We" did as a diet group.

I just posted my final weight as Wed are my WI days. I exceeded my first goal and actually reached the new goal I established. I lost a total of 33.4 lbs during the Challenge.

I am hoping that the Pure/LA folks made a good showing.

Give a yell out
  • Congratulations! You are proof that weight loss CAN happen when one stays ON PLAN!!!
  • Congratulations Kelly!!!!

I forgot to weigh in week 10 and got removed. I had already used my 2 freebie weeks. However, I just looked and I lost 19.8lbs on the challenge. I loved partcipating in it. I am going to sit out the next one due to I have my trip coming up and vacation in June. I don't want to penalize a team if I mess up on vacations.

Good luck to you and again Congratulations.
  • Quote: Congratulations Kelly!!!!

I forgot to weigh in week 10 and got removed. I had already used my 2 freebie weeks. However, I just looked and I lost 19.8lbs on the challenge. I loved partcipating in it. I am going to sit out the next one due to I have my trip coming up and vacation in June. I don't want to penalize a team if I mess up on vacations.

Good luck to you and again Congratulations.
    Congrates to you too 20 lbs is nothing to sneeze at
  • Hi Ladies I have lost 14.4 lbs so far I have one WI left on Sat. And then I am done. Hopefully I can at least make it an even 15! Congrats to both of you! Great job!
  • Way to go! ... or should I say "weigh to go"

Good Luck with that last weigh in.

I can't wait to see who our Biggest Lossers are for this challenge and see how the teams did.