Hello from One Fat Chick in England # 11

You're on Page 4 of 9
Go to
  • I found you .... you're turning 33 on the 7th March.

Why not ask your family to club together to get you a little dog?
  • I have a little dog with me at the mo thats enough little dogs at once!
  • There's something wrong with that dog - its pink - and it looks a lot more like a piggie to me!!!

How about a nice little......
  • The one here is much more like...
  • Who dyed it pink??? LOL

This is the latest picture of George - looking far less gorgeous than in the last set of pictures, but a bit more like the 'real' George.
  • He so cute. A big dog scared me yesterday!!
  • Still not getting a dog, neighbours dog has made a hole in her living room carpet 'cause it looks like the kids have spilt a sweet drink and he's tried to get every last drop out of carpet - made a terrible mess - reason 2,721 for not getting a dog. Veggie what on earth is that mut doing???

We're looking after some friends 5 year old twins this weekend, they're arriving about 9am tomorrow and being picked Sunday afternoon - aaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - dh has phoned from Ireland to see if they're still coming, when I said yes he said he had to stay on a little while longer......

We're having a curry tonight and I can't wait, I've had 630 calories today so far and I'm starving - don't fancy a carrot, what could I eat to tide me over? I know, a big, fat chocolate eclair - shame I haven't got any in, I guess it'll have to be a carrot then
  • weigh in report
    Hi everyone

well this has been another good week. I have stuck really well with my eating plan and I have increased my exercise routine at the gym...now up to 30 minutes on the stepper machine, but that is going to be my limit for a while now I am concentrating a little more on the weights to try and tone up my tummy and chest a bit more. I was a little worried about weighing in this week because of the increase in weights, I thought it may affect my loss, but I had nothing to worry about, the scales showed another 2lbs gone

I have also got my new photographs back today and I have just posted them on my webpage if you want to pop over and have a look

You know girls ....it may be just me...but I really do get the feeling Delaney isn't quite taken with the idea of getting a dog yet

Well better run ...son is just home from school and he wants dinner

Have a great day everyone

Ali
  • WHEN Delaney gets a dog she will wish she got one yrs ago I predict!!

That dog is sitting down and standing up nothing weird going on!
  • hello ive just went back to that virtual model site i put in my starting stats and what ill be if i lose the 7lbs in march.........and i could see a difference oh how i love that site , granted it wasnt a HUGE difference but it was there even showed DH so i knew i wasnt seeing things you know like:sheep: or maybe some of you other girls that has been bit fed up with the whole diet thing should go back and check it out..........its at
    http://www.myvirtualmodel.com[/URL]
  • I want a bottle of wine !!
    I have just come on here to talk myself out of going to the off license/supermarket for alcoholic beverages!!
    Haven't felt so weak willed in ages but feel the need to night!!

Really got that TGIF feeling tonight, think I will have to opt for options hot Belgian Choc drink and bed. DH brought home some info about places to stay in France on our way down to our summer hol destination so I think I better get my face stuck into that instead of a glass..........mind you there is someone getting stuck into a bottle of wine on every other page so maybe that is not such a good idea.

DH is being good and nibbling on a bowl of dry cereal (golden grahams....cinnamon flavoured!!) i want nachos crisps and naughty stuff and tons of it..what is wrong with me......TOM due in 7 days ,can cravings start this early?Or is it those greedy demons at me again, do you see any??
  • Fight th emunches TQ, fight them. if only I could follow my own advice. I'm swapping over to counting cals & haven't a book yet, so most people would stay on WW until they get a cal book. But I am not most people & today I've been nibbling. Not as bad as I used to, but even the smallest of munchies has a calorific value.

I'm off to hunt up some sites with calorie values in it to tide me over until I find a book

Keep talking TQ we are with you. That bottle of what ever may taste good tonight, but how are you going to feel about it tomorrow morning

Carol
  • As I ws all calm & serene this evening I took the boys swimming. I couldn't go for my 40 lengths swim as Ray is working so we all went. The lifeguards gave up on the rules & let Steve go down the flume himself, even though he doesn't make the height restriciton. I was going down with him, but he kept getting away from me & I think they thought it wasn't worth the hassle trying to keep him sitting with me, as he has no fear or problems going down.

I was trying to teach the boys to dive. Steve it has to be said was a natural & doing it without thinking. Poor Sean was struggling a bit more, but was getting there. By the time we left he was somersaulting into the pool. Can't quite get him to straighten his body as he goes into the water & he ended up tumbling over. But the main thing was we all had fun & I wasn't stressed at all. Long may it last.

This is the new me. Steve kept telling me he loved me. And at one stage out of the blue, told me I wasn't mad I was lovely. Can't think when I said I was mad, but he must have heard me at sometime - probably mad at his dad at some time or another. Anyway he announced it in the cafe full of people. Was a lovely warm cosy moment.

Am off to watch Club Reps uncut or whatever it's called. This time next year we'll be looking out for Chi Chi on it.

Carol
  • Hi everyone
    hope your all staying strong over the weekend I know this is a time when most of us find it hard.

Carol you sound as though you had a great time swimming with the boys.
    I count calories and over the past year I have bought loads of calorie books, I have to admit the one I like the best and the one which has become my bible...it goes everywhere with me is
    slimming magazines your greatest guide to calories and fat...you should be able to get it in any of the larger newsagents, if not you can find a number in the magazine and order it over the phone...actually I can save you searching through for the phone number I have it right here

01858 438869 it costs £2.30 I can't remember if there is any postage and packing on top of that but if there is it isn't very much

hope thats helpful

Ali
  • I agree Slimming Magazines Greatest Guide to Calories is the calorie counters bible. You should be able to find it in somewhere like WH Smiths and like Posy said you can order it. I have several copies from over the years and it is a very comprehensive guide. We are so lucky today though because almost everything is calorie counted, however you can bet your bottom dollar that the item you want in your fridge isn't.