Everyone Weigh in 03/27/08

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • hi, new here. 173 down 1 from last week, hooray!
  • Great job everyone! This is just what I need some place to be accountable. Well I lost a pound this week too. Puts me at 219.3lbs now
  • Congrats everyone!
    I'm completely confused (but doing a happy dance) because I've lost 4 pounds since last week. I suppose it's because this is my first week and it's probably a lot of water weight. I also got back into exercising this week which probably helped flush out some of the junk that has been sitting around in my system. Whatever the case, hooray!
  • Up two pounds from my ticker but not stressing. No excersize in 3 weeks and eating whatever i want, for the most part, so not going to worry about it. Back to drinking my water, back to counting calories and hitting the gym for the first time in 3 weeks. Time to get back to the program. The bf has been working now so, no more feeling like i have to go hang out to keep him from being lonely. Time to get ready for bikini season!!!
  • Well I'm two pounds down, so 162, I tried posting on Thursday but it didn't show, anyway just getting back from
    a four day trip and I'm dreading the scale, TOM is late, and I ate out a lot, but I think I did okay. I tried to always leave some food and for the most part tried to choose the best I could.

I did get some exercise, including using the steps in the hotel and a trip to a water park, which led to a trip to an EMT, LOL, I'm okay just a bad fall on the steps. I even did the extreme slides. I think I'll wait to weigh a couple days.