Yet Another Newb

• He everyone I am yet another Newbie on a weight loss Journey. I have done it alone now for almost a year and have lost almost 70 pounds. I have hit a platuae now though and need some motivation. I have been following Weight Watchers and working out at the YMCA.

Aside from that I am a mother of three wonderful kidlets ( 3,2,10 months) and am also a full time Second year Criminal Justice student.
  • Hi Jamie &

How wonderful! You've lost an amazing amount of weight.

I, too, am following WW You might enjoy the WW section under Diet Central. There are also groups for people around certain ages, there's also the 100 lb club that you might like seeing as you began this journey looking to lose about 100 lbs

I hope you're able to find some tips about moving through a plateau. Stick with it, regardless! It's so worth it.

Best of success!!!

• i was once a Cj student too, got my degree in that and work in juvenile facilates for many years, now some how i have ended up in the school system teaching special education. I also folow weight watchers! I love it its a great program
  • Thanks! I'll have to go check those out!
  • Welcome to the forum, Jamie!
  • Hi Jamie -- congrats on your loss so far; that's great! I know you'll find support for the home stretch on this site. Have a great weekend!
    anita