Signups for TBL "Just Beachy" Summer Challenge - Deadline April 19th

You're on Page 1 of 18
Go to
  • Hello Everyone!

It's that time again! Another round of The Biggest Loser Challenge!

It's almost summertime... are you ready for the teeny weeny bikini? I know I'm not!

We'll be starting the "Just Beachy" Challenge on April 27th, 2008, but we'll be gathering starting weights from April 20th to April 26th, 2008. It is imperative that you make this April 19th deadline so you don't miss out on the challenge.

For Returning Participating Members of "Watch Me Bloom" Challenge:
    If you posted a minimum of once per week and you were in the challenge until at least week 8, you are eligible to pick the team that you want to be on in the "Just Beachy" challenge. This is just an eligibility and does not 100% guarentee you a spot on your stated team. This is due to the fact we may have to switch people around to make the teams even if not enough new people signup. Please see the Returning Participants Team Requests thread and post those requests there.

Please signup here by posting that you want to take part in this challenge.

This challenge is 15 weeks long and will end on August 9th, 2008. The winner will be announced on August 12th, 2008.

Because this challenge takes us through the summer months, it is important you understand the following before you signup:
    • You need to participate by posting in team chats at minimum 1 time a week
    • You can not be crowned Biggest Loser if you don't participate
    • Once your Freebies are used up, we can't except a vacation excuse for you missing a weigh in

There will be a FAQ thread created later today with the full rules and regulations as well as the availability for you to ask any questions you may have there.

Thanks so much for helping to keep this challenge going! Here's to a great summer of a new and slimmer you!
  • I am in.....again.
  • I'm in! (I can't request a team, so feel free to fit me in where needed)
  • oooh, i've always wanted to sign up for this! i'm in!
  • Here I am, AGAIN!
  • i'm in
  • Count me In!
  • I'd like to try again.
  • I'd like to join too!
  • I'm in also!
  • Count me in, too!
  • In in in!
  • TBL Signup
    I would like to join! I was just a little too late last year

Thanks,
    Stacy
  • I would like to join too~!!! I'll have to check on my starting weight later tho~
  • Nevermind. I have no desire to join the challenge again.