What Is Your Favorite TV Commercial ?

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Just wondering what TV commercials people are enjoying at these days. My favorites are the "cows"... for California Cheese...
  • I love the happy cows commercials too! Can you believe peta is, -or has sued over those commercials for false advertising? I remember hearing something about that a while ago. they claim the cows aren't happy. Anyways, I do giggle every time I see them.
  • I generally don't get to see too many commercials living in a house with a man with his trigger finger poised on the remote control...

I like the one with the toddler at the computer - he's doing online trading and making a bundle. Said his friends asked him what he was going to do with his "extra coin" so he nods behind him to a clown in the background. Said he decided to hire Bobo the clown here and in retrospect, clowns are pretty scary. It's a cute commercial. This is one of a pair of commercials that started to air at the Superbowl game.
  • My favorite is the Orbit gum commercial.

"You son of a biscuit eating bulldog!
    Your doo doo head cootie queen..Who are you calling a cootie queen you lint licker?"

That is hilarious!!
  • Don't know if I have a favorite but the cavemen in the GEICO ad is pretty clever.
  • The ad that prompted me to start this thread was the new Mastercard "Priceless" ad... the priceless part is "giving your kitchen the night off"... show's utensils soaking in the sink (hot tub) all the gadgets dancing around... looking in the frig... hard to explain here... but its so cute, you'll remember it if you see it......
  • My favorite commercials are almost anything vintage or retro (except, of course, ones that were sexist or promoted smoking). I find TV nowadays is...well not exactly my cup of tea, even decent commercials are rare.
  • This is my fav. It's a canadian breast cancer awareness commericial. Unfortunately it was pulled off the air rather quickly. I find it a rather amusing take on such a serious topic.... I hope I don't offend anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ytMx7irm-c
  • That Breast Cancer Awareness one is fabulous!

I admit to having a wee crush on the Free Credit Report dot com Baby. He's pretty darned cute! I sing the song all the time.
  • Dh and I know all the words to the Freecreditreport . com commercials. They're definitely favs of ours!
  • I think I have to go with the free credit report dot com ones as well. The one where they pull up to the girls in the car cracks me up! The songs have a nice little ring to them as well, lol.
  • I am loving the Jeep commercial with the birds that fly in to sing. Something about those two birds just hanging out, singing. So cool.

But I love the baby with the "extra coin" and the orbit gum one as well.
  • Another Free Credit Report . com lover here...so cute.

I also am strangely attached to the talking stain commercial for Tide to Go.

My all time favorites, though, are the Pedigree adoption ads with voiceovers by David Duchovny...they make me weep every time!
  • MOTO... that jeep commercial is hilarious.. my fav part is the wolf at the end..
  • Currently, my favorite commercial is the Burger King one about the cheesy tater tot things. I love when the bed says "I could be filled with cheese..." in that sad voice.