Almost 21 MILLION . . . and climbing . . .

• That's the current number of people in the US alone who have diabetes and there is no sign of the epidemic coming to an end anytime soon.

Read this article everybody . . . http://www.everydayhealth.com/public...betes_20080325 . . . and renew your vows to eat a healthier diet and lose weight.

We can do it . . .
  • Wants me to sign in to read it :\
  • That's strange ??? . . . I post articles from EverydayHealth here all the time and nobody has ever mentioned a problem before . . . All I can suggest is to try again, maybe?

I checked the link and it works fine for me. If anybody else has problems, please let me know.
  • i was able to click on it and read it! good article!
  • Thanks . . . . . . BTW . . . what does your forum name mean? I keep trying to figure it out -- or at least try to make it into something I can say. Think I'll just hve to call you BLZ.
  • LOL!! Its a combination of the name of my 6 dogs! Blz-Blaze Max-Max Gnr-Gunner CC-Candy Cane Jk-Jake Mly-Molly click on my name to see my profile and there is a picture of all 6 of them! My Babies!!
  • Aww . . . cute (the dogs and the idea) . . . amazing that you got them all to sit still for the picture. Congratulations on such well trained pups.

I have five cats and that's Purrecious in my avatar. Funny how small the world is, I have a cat named Blizzard that I cal BLZ for short.
  • LOL Very cool! I love animals!