Happy Birthday LindaBC!!!!!!!!

• And you thought we forgot you!? I think NOT! Hope you have a super wonderful and fantastic birthday!!!!
  • Thanks, Pooky, and thanks for the PM as well. I thought you folks had all forgotten me.
    Well, I'm still on WW but I've been having a struggle to lose the pounds I gained over Christmas. Still, I'm down 18 lb that I couldn't seem to lose any other way that I tried.
    I still have to watch my carbs but not to the extent I did on Atkins or CALP.
    Why does it have to be such a struggle. In my younger days I could lose 20 lb in a month (but that's what probably messed up my metabolism).
    I've been posting at the Club 100 support group and somehow I got on a couple of WW e-mail support groups so that keeps me pretty busy.
    I haven't forgotten my low carb pals though. Hope you're all doing well.
    Big hugs to everyone.
    LindaBC
  • HAPPY HAPPY
    Happy Birthday Linda!!!!
  • As you can tell by my email, I wrote you before I popped in here.

Hope your was great!
  • Forget you Linda? Never!

Happy Birthday!!

Jennifer
  • Happy Birthday, Linda!

I'm so glad to see you!

Hope you had a nice day!

Love,
    Sooner

ps I'm stuck at around -20 also -- but I'm so grateful that I'm not gaining it all back (like a dear friend who joined about the same time I did and lost faster than I did -- the little rat! -- but has since quit and gained most of it back). I KNOW if we keep hanging in there and not quitting -- we'll get back in the losing mode again!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! hope your day is full of HHHMMM steak!!!!
  • Happy Birthday Linda!
    Hope it's a great one!!
  • Happy
    Birthday Linda!!!!

Here's hoping for many more filled with lots of joy!

miss you!

peach
  • We could never forget you, Linda!!!
    Hope you have a perfectly wonderful birthday! We miss you!

Kel
  • Thanks again, Chickies. I promise to check in with you more often.